I810 VIDEO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Email me about changes to this bug report. Find More Posts by Didier Spaier. Well, in fact half-wrong. The screen remains in black. Find More Posts by allend. To check out the current code, use: You are currently viewing LQ as a guest.
Uploader: Zulunos
Date Added: 18 August 2012
File Size: 56.31 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19363
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I cannot update xserver-xorg. You do not describe your problem which does not help.

i810(4) - Linux man page

For a better view of daily progress, please see the logs of the source code repositories. Slackware This Forum is for the discussion of Slackware Linux. I think that should read Code:. In addition, if I return to update, I have the same problem.

xserver-xorg-video-imodesetting : i : Lucid () : Ubuntu

View LQ Wiki Contributions. I can install them without problems, but if I update the xserver then it doesn't run. Please note that TV out support is usually provided by third-party encoder chips, which typically require separate drivers. There are many options available for the i for the intel driver in Xorg. I think that should read Code: If I update xserver-xorg-core, I can't run xserver, but it doesn't happen any error either.

Thanks for that Didier!

i(4): Intel 8xx integrated graphics chipsets - Linux man page

The Intel Linux Graphics Driver web portal: You need to log in to change this bug's status. The required knowledge to write the code may or may not be known. The Intel graphics driver u810 currently maintained in the xfvideo-intel git repository in X. Vieo time now is Hello all, I'm trying to install Slackware 14 on an older laptop of mine and am running into the same problem I had with Slackware Comment on this change optional.

To check out the current code, use: Add tags Tag help. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many other special features.

BB code vkdeo On. See full activity log. There is the i kernel module in Slackware You are not directly subscribed to this bug's notifications.

For more advanced trainees it can be a desktop reference, and a collection of i80 base knowledge needed to proceed with system and network administration. For a short time there we were shipping only the -intel driver debian and upstream have obsoleted -i The latest release is Intel Q3 graphics package.

xserver-xorg-video-i810-modesetting binary package in Ubuntu Lucid i386

Please note that this driver does not support the GMAfound in various Atom-based designs. I believe that vidso an error of dependencies.

I thought that I had to change it, but xserver not run. Having a problem logging in? The fix listed in this thread is to reinstall the i driver over the Intel driver but I can't find the i driver in

Comments