ASUS P4P800-E ETHERNET DRIVER

Socket 4 Computer Motherboard for Intel. Full-featured motherboard lives up to promise after two replacements When I resolved to build my own home computer some 8 years ago, in , I discovered everything I needed on eBay. I grabbed as well, just in case. After I reboot and log back into Windows to restore my network connection my secondary display doesn't work. I took the conservative route and chose a vendor once again, in China who not only provided a certified reconditioned board not just a "working pull" but also shipped by international express mail. Built around the Intel PE chipset, it efficiently handles data flows between the connected devices. Socket 5 Computer Motherboard for Intel.
Uploader: Tetilar
Date Added: 1 August 2004
File Size: 65.49 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62446
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





ASUS P4PE Deluxe, Socket , Intel (M8LCW0-G0UAYZ) Motherboard | eBay

Show More Show Less. Hopefully that will fix the problem though. Home users like myself get to take their chances, and I do consider myself lucky: My next motherboard will be anything but Asus. When I resolved to build my own home computer some 8 years ago, inI discovered everything I needed on eBay. I can't help but be frustrated though. If you're like me and have a great socket CPU that is still very viable but no place to park it, there isn't anyone out there saying there is a better board to be had than this one for a socket chip.

This item doesn't belong on this page. Sir Kenin Ars Centurion Registered: The AGP port is set apart from the PCI slots by a whole slots depth, so that means you can get a graphics card with a double-slot cooling solution without the penalty of losing access to one of your pci slots. What could be causing this? I can only hope that I will have as easy a time finding another replacement board when the time comes for this one to crap out and I would be kidding myself to think that that time will never come: I has all the options one would like ex.: Mother board Works great, excellent communication!

Why did you choose a beta BIOS?

ASUS P4P800-E Deluxe, Socket 478, Intel (90-M8LCW0-G0UAYZ) Motherboard

If you do chance using them, it is advisable to ensure that the ports are correctly wired and connected specifically that pin 9 is a NO CONTACT pin and NOT acceptable to use as a ground if your ports have more than one and to also to check out the notice that was issued by Intel regarding ESD "best practices" to minimize the potential for problems. It is absolutely the best one as far as features and options go, and ASUS has a solid rep for quality products that will last.

I'll give it a day or so and see if it does it again. This board is a great board for the do it yourself-er. Marco Ars Scholae Palatinae Tribus: The board lived up etgernet its promise and did everything I wanted and more.

The new BIOS didn't fix the problem. This sequence of events finally terminated in a fleeting BIOS error, followed by a complete blackout of the display and no further signs of life from the computer.

Asus P4PE Deluxe Intel Socket Motherboard Overview - CNET

The crucial item was the motherboard, and after checking out and comparing a slew of boards, I settled on the ASUS P4PE, with its extensive feature list, as offering the most "bang for the buck. A great board to to latch on to.

The service life of such highly complex pieces of techno-wizardry is hard to predict, and 5 years is about aasus long as most commercial users keep their computers running before surplusing them out for the latest crop of hardware. Skip to main content.

What do I do now? SATA - connector s: Jul 1, Posts: Socket 5 Computer Motherboard for Intel.

Asus P4P800e-Deluxe and Marvel NIC problem

Jun 17, Posts: Sat Nov 12, 7: Sat Nov 12, 8: Built around the Intel PE chipset, it efficiently handles data flows between the connected devices. Only a reboot o4p800-e bring the NIC back online.

The NIC just died all together.

Comments